Personality disorder is everybody’s business
Personality disorders are increasingly recognised as major mental health issues: but they are as much society’s problem, as the individuals who suffer the symptoms.
Use this site to find out more about the different personality disorders, including borderline, antisocial and dangerous and severe, and what the diagnosis means. Also keep up with the latest news about what is happening in the world of PD and how you can get involved.
Other informative sites include the Emergence personality disorder website www.emergenceplus.org.uk
Please note, this website is no longer having new material added to it.
- Innovation in Action: Review of the Effectiveness of Centrally Commissioned Community Personality Disorder Services
- Joint Head of the Offender Personality Disorder Programme: Vacancy details
- Enabling features of Psychologically Informed Planned Environments (PIPEs): Ministry of Justice Research Report (2013), produced by NatCen Social Research
- Pathway Press issue 4 shines the light on the Offender PD Strategy from various perspectives
- Living-learning Experience: residential training course planned for November 2013
- Personality disorder in print at The Haven – 2013 is the year of publications
- ‘Modern Mental Health’: Dr Heather Castillo’s research into service user insights into recovery in personality disorder
- The Reader Organisation is calling for a new language to talk about mental health: May 2013 Conference theme
- Growing Towards Recovery – the first national conference on greencare and mental health
- Northamptonshire Healthcare Foundation Trust’s Community Outreach Pilot Project: update