Personality disorder is everybody’s business
Personality disorders are increasingly recognised as major mental health issues: but they are as much society’s problem, as the individuals who suffer the symptoms.
Use this site to find out more about the different personality disorders, including borderline, antisocial and dangerous and severe, and what the diagnosis means. Also keep up with the latest news about what is happening in the world of PD and how you can get involved.
Other informative sites include the Emergence personality disorder website www.emergenceplus.org.uk
- ‘Modern Mental Health’: Dr Heather Castillo’s research into service user insights into recovery in personality disorder
- The Reader Organisation is calling for a new language to talk about mental health: May 2013 Conference theme
- Growing Towards Recovery – the first national conference on greencare and mental health
- Northamptonshire Healthcare Foundation Trust’s Community Outreach Pilot Project: update
- A recovery journey for people with personality disorder – new research published in International Journal of Social Psychiatry
- Personality Disorder North Essex News – Spring newsletter now out
- Pathway Press issue 3: PD services for offenders in the community
- KUF North West conference: Reviewing and sharing learning and developments
- National Offender Management Service outcome measurement research
- National Offender Personality Disorder Conference: a look back at the two days